Free Case Evaluation
Cherry Hill Truck Rollover Accident Attorneys
Experienced legal help when you’re injured in a truck rollover accident in South Jersey
Truck rollover accidents are some of the most serious and devastating types of motor vehicle accidents. Due to their size and weight, large trucks can cause catastrophic injuries and fatalities when they roll over. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck rollover accident, it is important to contact the experienced Cherry Hill truck rollover accident attorneys at Ferrara & Gable to discuss your legal rights and options.
An attorney can help you investigate the cause of the accident, identify the responsible parties, and file a claim for compensation. Our Cherry Hill truck rollover accident attorneys are here to help you do just that. To see how we’ve helped people and families just like yours, see our verdicts and settlements page for our record of impressive results.
Free Case Evaluation
What are truck rollover accidents?
A truck rollover accident is a type of motor vehicle accident in which a large truck tips over onto its side or roof. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reports that “Overturn (rollover) was the first harmful event in 4 percent of all fatal crashes involving large trucks and 2 percent of all nonfatal crashes involving large trucks.”
These accidents can be particularly dangerous due to the size and weight of the truck involved.
What damages can I recover after a Cherry Hill truck rollover accident?
If you've been involved in a Cherry Hill truck rollover accident, you may be entitled to recover various types of damages to compensate you for your losses and injuries. The specific damages you can recover will depend on the circumstances of the accident and the extent of your injuries. Here are the common types of damages you may be able to pursue:
- Medical expenses. You can seek compensation for all medical expenses related to the accident, including hospital bills, surgeries, doctor's visits, medications, rehabilitation, and future medical costs for ongoing treatment.
- Lost wages. If the accident caused you to miss work or reduced your earning capacity, you may be entitled to recover lost wages and benefits. This includes both past and future income that you would have earned had the accident not occurred.
- Pain and suffering. Non-economic damages, such as physical pain, emotional distress, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life, can be challenging to quantify but are an important part of your claim.
- Property damage. Compensation for the repair or replacement of your vehicle and any personal property damaged in the accident.
- Disability and disfigurement. If the accident resulted in permanent disabilities or disfigurement, you may be eligible for compensation to address the long-term impact on your life and well-being.
- Loss of consortium. In some cases, the spouse or family members of the injured party can seek damages for the loss of companionship, support, and intimacy resulting from the accident.
- Wrongful death damages. If the truck rollover accident led to the death of a loved one, surviving family members may pursue wrongful death damages, which can include funeral and burial expenses, loss of financial support, and emotional suffering.
To ensure you secure the full compensation to which you are entitled, it's advisable to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney with experience in truck accidents. Your attorney can assess the details of your case, calculate your damages accurately, and advocate on your behalf throughout the legal process, whether through settlement negotiations or litigation.
What is the statute of limitations for a truck rollover accident in South Jersey?
The statute of limitations for truck accidents in New Jersey is two years from the date of the accident. However, it is important to bring your claim as soon as possible, while memories and evidence are still fresh. Our Cherry Hill personal injury attorneys can help ensure you don’t miss any deadlines and that your paperwork is submitted promptly and properly.
Do you have a Cherry Hill truck rollover accident attorney near me?
Ferrara & Gable maintains an office at 601 Longwood Avenue in Cherry Hill, NJ. There is parking available, and a bus stop right up the block on Rt. 38. If you are too injured or ill to travel, we can schedule a phone or video consultation.
Cherry Hill, NJ truck rollover accident lawyers handling claims throughout South Jersey
If you or a loved one have been involved in a truck rollover accident in Cherry Hill, don't face the aftermath alone. The dedicated team of experienced attorneys at Ferrara & Gable is here to fight for your rights, guide you through the legal complexities, and help you secure the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. Your recovery and financial well-being are our top priorities. Call our offices or contact us today for a confidential consultation. Proudly serving Camden County, Burlington County & all of South Jersey.