Free Case Evaluation
Cherry Hill Slip and Fall Lawyers
Helping South Jersey clients who are injured by a fall
Slip and fall accidents are common causes of fractures, back injuries, head trauma, and spinal cord damage. These accidents are so common that it’s inexcusable for a property owner not to take the necessary precautions to protect the people who use their property. When they fail in this duty, our Cherry Hill slip and fall lawyers are ready to help.
At Ferrara & Gable, we have the experience and resources to show why you fell, and why your fall was preventable. We’ve obtained strong recoveries for our personal injury clients including obtaining a $485,00 jury verdict in Mercer Count for a man who fell at the Princeton Medical Center when he stepped out of his trash removal truck and fell on the ice and snow. Contact us so we can help you, too.
Free Case Evaluation
How can we help?
- What causes slip and fall accidents in Cherry Hill?
- When are Cherry Hill property owners liable for a slip and fall accident?
- What types of injuries can occur when someone slips and falls?
- What’s the value of my Cherry Hill slip and fall claim?
- What should I do after I slip and fall?
- Who is liable for a slip and fall accident in Cherry Hill?
- Do you have a premises liability lawyer near me?
What causes slip and fall accidents in Cherry Hill?
- Floors that are slippery or wet due to spilled liquids, rain that is tracked into a store, or other causes
- Debris or merchandise on the floor
- Floors that are uneven or in a state of disrepair
- Loose stair railings
- Missing or uneven steps
- Torn carpets
- Poor lighting
- Sidewalks or parking lots that still have snow or ice
- Cables, wires, and other objects on the floor
Slip and fall accidents are usually preventable. In most cases, slips (and trips) can be prevented if the owners, managers, or maintenance workers regularly inspect the property, clean up spills, make timely repairs, or warn property visitors of known dangers. Our Cherry Hill slip and fall lawyers are skilled at showing that your fall was caused by negligence.
According to the National Floor Safety Institute, which references many different studies, falls are the leading cause of visits to the emergency room. More than 8 million people visit an ER due to a fall, and 12 percent of all falls are slips and falls.
What types of injuries can occur when someone slips and falls?
Falls can cause serious, even fatal, injuries. Our slip and fall lawyers represent accident victims who suffer:
What’s the value of my Cherry Hill slip and fall claim?
At Ferrara & Gable, we work to maximize the value of your slip and fall case by:
- Showing every way that you endure physical pain and emotional suffering every day – and may do so for the rest of your life.
- Reviewing the scope and severity of your injuries with your physicians – including all the medical care you’ll need, the cost of the care, and every way your life will be harder because of your injuries.
- Working with you, your employers, and financial professionals, when necessary, to show the full extent of your wage and earning potential losses.
- Seeking punitive damages, when applicable, for especially egregious or reckless actions or inactions by a property owner/operator.
We also show every way your quality of life is diminished, the extent of any scarring or disfigurement, and any loss of function of any body part.
In the event a fall proves fatal, you are entitled to seek additional damages for funeral and burial costs, the loss of your loved one’s financial support, and the personal damages you suffer because your loved one is no longer alive to share your life together. Ferrara & Gable can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Do you have a Cherry Hill slip and fall attorney near me?
At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill slip and fall lawyers meet clients at our office located at 601 Longwood Avenue in Cherry Hill, NJ. There’s a nearby parking lot. The Rt. 38 stops just a block up the road. We can schedule a phone or video consultation if you are too injured or ill to travel.
Cherry Hill slip and fall lawyers helping clients throughout South Jersey
Slip and fall accidents are complex cases. Victims often need a long time to recover. Some victims never fully recover. The insurance company will try to minimize your injuries. At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill slip and fall lawyers are respected by former clients, insurance companies, and defense lawyers for our record of successful verdicts and settlements. To schedule a free consultation, please call us or complete our contact form. We’re ready to start fighting for you today.