Free Case Evaluation
Cherry Hill Negligent Security Lawyers
Holding South Jersey property owners and security companies accountable for physical attacks
Commercial property owners and managers owe a duty of care to their guests and patrons. Keeping visitors safe should be their #1 priority. Inadequate or negligent security measures, which can lead to physical attacks or dangers, are never acceptable. You can seek compensation for your injuries through a negligent security claim, and our negligent security lawyers in Cherry Hill can help.
At Ferrara & Gable, we understand when property owners owe their customers and clients a duty to protect them from assaults. Our Cherry Hill negligent security attorneys understand the many ways the owners can ensure the safety of their customers and staff. We seek compensation on behalf of assault victims throughout South Jersey. Call us today to get started.
Free Case Evaluation
How can we help?
- What is negligent security?
- Which Cherry Hill properties need security measures?
- What does inadequate or negligent security look like?
- Who is liable for negligent security-related injuries or fatalities in Cherry Hill?
- What types of injuries can result from negligent security measures?
- What damages can I seek in a Cherry Hill negligent security claim?
- Do you have a negligent security attorney near me?
What is negligent security?
Negligent security claims fall under the umbrella of premises liability – a legal doctrine which allows you to hold a property owner, manager, or tenant liable if you suffer harm. Negligent security is the failure to anticipate known dangers and the failure to take steps to prevent these assaults, attacks, and other types of harm from occurring.
Property owners owe it to the people who use their property to do more than just check for spills and broken tiles. They need to understand the risks that their type of business and their location pose to people who use their property. If their negligence leads to your injuries, you can file a personal injury claim against them.
What does inadequate or negligent security look like?
When property owners fail to take the following steps, they can be held accountable for inadequate or negligent security measures like:
- Failing to install cameras and videos to help deter attacks, and that record any attacks that do occur
- Failing to hire, train, and monitor security guards and personnel
- Failing to conduct background checks on vendors, staff, volunteers, or other applicable parties
- Failing to respond to any security complaints by the police or customers
- Failing to install fences, locks, and other measures designed to prevent or limit access
- Failing to install adequate lighting, and/or to repair any broken lighting
- Failing to mark exits and entrances clearly
- Blocking pathways to exits and entrances
Who is liable for negligent security-related injuries or fatalities in Cherry Hill?
There are often multiple liable parties in a negligent security claim. Depending on the exact circumstances of your case, we may file suit against:
- The person or people who committed the assault
- The owners of the property
- The manager or management company of the property
- Any tenants or vendors who contributed to the attack
- Security firms and security guards
- Manufacturers of defective safety and security products
Do you have a Cherry Hill negligent security attorney near me?
Ferrara & Gable meets personal injury victims at our office located at 601 Longwood Avenue in Cherry Hill, NJ. There is available parking. You can take the Rt. 38 bus – we’re a block away. If you’re too ill or hurt to come to our office, we do schedule a phone or video consultation by appointment.
Cherry Hill negligent security lawyers serving Camden County, Burlington County & all of South Jersey
Property owners need to protect the people who use their property. There are many simple steps they can take that save lives and prevent physical harm. At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill negligent security lawyers have the experience and resources to hold property owners liable for their negligent failure to protect their customers and visitors. Assert your rights. Fight for the compensation you deserve. Help prevent others from being attacked. Call our Cherry Hill offices or contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis.