The Right Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make The Difference
At The Ferrara Law Firm, LLC, our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience providing comprehensive legal representation to accident victims throughout New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. We handle all areas of personal injury law.
If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you know exactly how difficult that situation is, but you may not realize how much a dedicated personal injury lawyer can help. Obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled is critical to your ability to make your fullest recovery, and the skilled legal team at The Ferrara Law Firm has more than three decades of experience providing comprehensive legal counsel in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. We focus exclusively on personal injury claims so that we can better serve your legal needs with our in-depth knowledge and insight.
Exclusively Focused on Personal Injury Lawsuits
Because personal injury is our law firm’s sole focus, we are able to maintain an in-depth knowledge of this area of the law. We have developed the trial skills necessary to help us achieve the best possible results, and have obtained a number of multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of serious injury victims.
Until someone else’s negligence leaves you or someone you care about injured, you probably didn’t give personal injury attorneys too much thought. The fact is, however, that if you have been so injured, recovering your health and well-being is paramount, and without adequate compensation, this can be very difficult to accomplish. An experienced personal injury lawyer will focus on the unique facts and circumstances of your case and will aggressively advocate on your behalf for the compensation to which you are entitled.
At The Ferrara Law Firm, we are committed to working closely with you throughout the legal process to help ensure that your rights are well protected and that you obtain your rightful compensation. Further, we have the experience, skill, and commitment to represent you in court if the insurance company fails to make a settlement offer that adequately covers the damages you’ve suffered.
Experienced Representation in All Types of Personal Injury Claims
Our lawyers handle all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents and other types of traffic accidents, such as truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, and bike accidents, are not uncommon, and they are often exceedingly dangerous. As traffic continues to increase, so too do traffic accidents.
- Construction Site Accidents – Construction work is one of the most dangerous jobs out there, and as such, these work injuries are often devastating. When construction companies don’t scrupulously adhere to industry safety regulations, they increase the chances that construction workers will be injured on the job. Obtaining adequate workers’ compensation is critical to improving one’s chances of fully recovering.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – When you made the extremely difficult decision that your loved one is in need of nursing home care, you carefully chose a facility in which you felt comfortable placing your trust. If, instead, your loved one is injured by either neglect or abuse, it is extremely disheartening and upsetting. Unfortunately, nursing home abuse and neglect is more common than you’d likely expect.
- Medical Malpractice – When the medical care we seek to maintain our health leaves us seriously injured instead, it can be very difficult to overcome. Medical malpractice can come in a variety of forms, including failure to diagnose, surgical errors, birth injuries, medication mistakes, and more.
- Defective Products – We purchase many, many kinds of products that we trust to serve us well in our homes and in our lives. When one of these products ends up being defective, it generally comes as a complete surprise and can lead to serious injuries in the process.
- Premises Liability – These are also known as dangerous property claims, and they include slip and fall accidents.
- Electrocutions, Explosions, and Burns – These accidents often happen on construction sites and other hazardous workplaces, and they can cause life-changing or fatal injuries.
- Animal Bites and Attacks – Many people encounter dogs and other animals on a regular basis, and animals can always be unpredictable. Bites and attacks can leave victims scarred and in need of extensive medical treatment.
We stand beside people who have suffered catastrophic injuries of all types, including brain injuries, back, and neck injuries, and losses of limbs. We also represent families that have lost loved ones due to wrongful death.
Our Experience in Personal Injury Lawsuits
Our dedicated legal team has decades of successful litigation experience. We take an individualized approach to every case, and we always begin with careful preparation, including running focus groups, working with jury consultants, and obtaining some of the leading experts in those fields pertinent to the case at hand. This, coupled with our excellent litigation track record of large personal injury settlements (including pain and suffering settlements) and jury verdicts leaves us extremely well qualified to handle your personal injury case. We are a personal injury law firm, which means that personal injury cases are our sole focus.
What You Can Expect: Settlements
If you have a personal injury claim, you’re obviously concerned about what you can expect in terms of a settlement. After all, your ability to recover is predicated on your ability to obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. While every personal injury case is unique unto itself, there are several factors that will likely play an important role in your settlement, including:
- The medical expenses you incur, including ongoing care and the likelihood of future complications developing
- Your lost wages, any diminishment in your ability to earn, and any change to the course of your career trajectory
- The physical and emotional pain and suffering damages you endure
The physical, emotional, and psychological costs associated with a personal injury claim can be extensive and should never be discounted. Working closely with an experienced personal injury lawyer will provide you with a good idea of what you can likely expect in terms of a personal injury settlement.
Free Case Evaluation With a South New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Our dedicated legal team focuses exclusively on personal injury law, and we bring our extensive knowledge in this area of the law to every client we represent. Your rights and your rightful compensation are far too important to leave to chance, so contact The Ferrara Law Firm, LLC, by completing our online contact form for a free case evaluation, or by calling us at 856-324-6156 or toll-free at 888-874-8317. Hablamos español.