Experienced Representation in All Types of Nursing Home Claims
Our lawyers handle a broad spectrum of matters related to nursing home negligence and abuse, including:
- Bedsores and pressure ulcers
- Malnutrition and dehydration caused by neglect or substandard care
- Falls in nursing homes caused by failure to keep patients safely in bed and out of dangerous areas
- Misuse of chemical and physical restraints to keep patients subdued
- Bowel and bladder conditions leading to infections
- Wandering off or elopement due to lack of supervision
Injuries that a younger person may be able to recover from quickly can pose a serious threat to an elderly person. Broken hips and other broken bones can be life changing. We handle all serious injury cases, including brain injury, back injury and neck injury. We also handle cases in which the negligence of nursing home staff has led to wrongful death of a resident.
Causes of Nursing Home Accidents
In all too many cases, our investigation reveals that the true cause of an injury in a nursing home is the home’s commitment to its bottom line. Instead of paying for sufficient, highly trained staff, they often operate in a bare bones manner. They simply do not have the hands necessary to provide the help needed. This is not what they are paid for.
Free Case Evaluation With a South New Jersey Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
Contact The Ferrara Law Firm, LLC, by completing our online contact form, or by calling us at 856-324-6156 or toll free at 888-874-8317. Hablamos español.