- Defective machinery and other products
- Scaffolding falls
- Falling equipment and objects
- Ladder and other construction site falls
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Electric shock and electrocution
- Crane collapses
- Explosions and compressed gas accidents
In addition, we represent surviving family members after fatal construction accidents.
A past president of the New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association and of the Civil Justice Foundation, our founding attorney Michael A. Ferrara, Jr. is a frequent lecturer on personal injury and trial law at continuing legal education events (CLEs) for other lawyers. With a history of obtaining jury verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars on behalf of injured clients, he is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Contact Us Regarding Your Construction Accident
Contact our Cherry Hill, New Jersey, law office by completing our online contact form, or by calling us at 856-324-6156 or toll free at 888-874-8317.