Free Case Evaluation
Cherry Hill Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Strong advocacy for injured motorcycle riders and families in South Jersey
Many people ride motorcycles for the joy of feeling free, the camaraderie of friendships with other riders, the easy parking, the fuel efficiency, and the reduced cost compared to passenger cars. But riders and operators face many dangers on the roads. The Cherry Hill motorcycle accident lawyers of Ferrara & Gable recognize the toll these collisions can have on your family, your finances, and your health. We are your advocates when you need help.
Our Cherry Hill injury lawyers represent injured riders and families throughout South Jersey. Our founding lawyer has 50 years of experience and an impressive record of results fighting for personal injury victims. We work with investigators, the police, and through the formal discovery process to show another driver caused your accident. Our team works with your doctors and our network of doctors to show the full severity of your injuries and all the pain and limitations you have. We also fight aggressively for parents, children, and spouses when a motorcycle crash takes the life of your loved one.
Free Case Evaluation
How can we help?
- How common are motorcycle accident injuries and fatalities?
- What injuries result from Cherry Hill motorcycle accidents?
- What causes a motorcycle accident in Cherry Hill?
- Who is liable for a motorcycle accident in New Jersey?
- What New Jersey laws regulate motorcycle riding?
- What’s the value of my Cherry Hill motorcycle accident claim?
- What is the time limit for filing a motorcycle accident claim in Cherry Hill?
- Do you have a motorcycle accident lawyer near me?
How common are motorcycle accident injuries and fatalities?
The Insurance Information Institute (III) reported that nearly 6,000 people died in 2021 in motorcycle accidents in the US. More than 82,000 riders suffered injuries. The frightening statistic confirms that the odds of dying in a motorcycle crash are much higher than the odds of dying in a car accident. The NHTSA reported that in 2021 in New Jersey, there were 669 fatal motorcycle accidents, killing 699 people.
What causes a motorcycle accident in Cherry Hill?
Many motorcycle accidents are due to the negligence of a car driver, a truck driver, or another motorcycle driver. Driver negligence includes:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while distracted
- Failure to yield the right of way
Motorcycle accidents that are generally unique to motorcycles involve:
- Riding in rain, wind, snow, and other types of bad weather
- Roadside objects such as potholes, roadkill, unpaved roads, and other roadside dangers
- Riding in groups
- Riding with another rider in the same lane
- Left-hand turn accidents
The manufacturers of defective motorcycle parts such as the clutch, brakes, and electrical systems are generally strictly liable if a defective part causes a motorcycle accident.
Our Cherry Hill motorcycle accident lawyers understand the different types of crashes that can occur, and why they occur. We’re skilled at showing how your accident happened, and why the driver should be held liable for your injuries or the death of a loved one.
Who is liable for a motorcycle accident in New Jersey?
At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill motorcycle accident lawyers may file claims against (and seek insurance coverage from) the following defendants:
- A driver of a car, truck, another motorcycle, or any other vehicle.
- An employer of the driver who caused the accident.
- The owner of the vehicle that caused the accident.
- A manufacturer of a defective motorcycle part that caused the accident.
- A vendor who sold alcohol to someone who was a minor or who was visibly intoxicated if the person who consumed the alcohol later causes an accident. Social hosts may also be liable.
- The New Jersey Department of Transportation or other state entities/agencies may be liable if the road design or road maintenance was defective.
- Body shops who made negligent or inappropriate repairs or changes to a motorcycle that result in an accident or injury.
Motorcycle riders may be liable to their passengers if they:
- Fail to handle their motorcycle while turning or in a curve
- Fail to seek proper training
- Split lanes
- Shift lanes
- Fail to prepare for bad weather
Do you have a Cherry Hill motorcycle accident lawyer near me?
Ferrara & Gable’s office is located at 601 Longwood Avenue in Cherry Hill, NJ. There’s parking nearby. You can reach us by the Rt. 38 bus. If you’re too hurt to come to our office, we can schedule a phone or video consultation. We’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the claims process.
Cherry Hill motorcycle lawyers serving all of South Jersey
It’s traumatic living with motorcycle accident injuries. You’re in pain. You’re worried about your bills, your job, your family, and your health. At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill motorcycle accident lawyers have the experience, tenacity, and resources to help you obtain justice. We have the experience, tenacity, and resources to hold defendants accountable for their negligence. If you were injured, or a loved one tragically died in a motorcycle crash, call us or contact us today to schedule a free consultation.