Free Case Evaluation
Cherry Hill Car Accident Attorneys
Experienced Cherry Hill car accident lawyers after a serious accident in South Jersey
Car accidents are an unfortunate and all-too-common occurrence on our roads, leading to injuries, property damage, and emotional trauma. At Ferrara & Gable, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that car accidents can take on victims and their loved ones. Our experienced team of car accident attorneys in Cherry Hill is here to provide essential information, guidance, and unwavering legal support to those affected by these incidents.
Free Case Evaluation
What kinds of car accidents do your Cherry Hill attorneys handle?
Our experienced Cherry Hill car accident attorneys handle a wide range of car accident cases, providing legal representation and advocacy for victims involved in various types of accidents. We handle all manner of car accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions. These accidents often occur when a vehicle strikes the one in front of it. They can result from distracted driving, tailgating, or sudden stops.
- T-bone (side-impact) collisions. Side-impact accidents, often referred to as T-bone accidents, happen when one vehicle strikes another on its side. These can occur at intersections or in situations where one driver fails to yield the right of way.
- Head-on collisions. These are among the most severe car accidents and involve the front of one vehicle colliding with the front of another. They may result from various factors, including impaired driving, speeding, or dangerous passing.
- Single-vehicle accidents. Even when no other vehicles are involved, individuals can sustain injuries in single-vehicle accidents due to factors like defective road conditions, obstacles, or rollovers.
- Multi-vehicle pileups. These accidents occur when multiple vehicles are involved in a chain reaction collision, often on highways or in adverse weather conditions.
- Intersection accidents. Accidents at intersections are common and can involve various scenarios, such as running red lights or stop signs, failure to yield, or driver confusion.
- Speeding accidents. High-speed accidents on highways can result in serious injuries. Our attorneys handle cases involving negligent speeding and other highway-related accidents.
- Distracted driving accidents. Accidents caused by drivers distracted by cell phones, texting, or other distractions are a significant concern. We help victims pursue claims against distracted drivers.
- Drunk driving accidents. Accidents involving impaired drivers often result in severe injuries or fatalities. Our attorneys advocate for the rights of victims injured by drunk drivers.
- Hit-and-run accidents. Hit-and-run accidents can leave victims with unanswered questions. Our legal team works to identify and hold responsible parties accountable.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist claims. When accidents involve drivers without adequate insurance coverage, we assist victims in pursuing claims through their own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Uber and Lyft accidents. Accidents involving rideshare services like Uber and Lyft can be legally complex. We provide guidance and representation for those injured in rideshare accidents.
- Fatal car accidents. In cases of wrongful death resulting from car accidents, we support surviving family members in pursuing legal action against the responsible parties.
Our commitment is to provide personalized legal representation tailored to the unique circumstances of each case, advocating for the rights and well-being of car accident victims in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Who is liable for my Cherry Hill car accident?
The person or entity liable for your car accident will depend on the specific circumstances of the case. However, some common parties who may be liable for car accidents include:
- Other drivers. If another driver's negligence caused your car accident, the other driver may be liable for your damages. If your injuries were the result of a collision with a tractor-trailer or other commercial vehicle, the trucking company itself may bear some liability.
- Other third parties. Negligent non-drivers – including pedestrians, cyclists, roadworkers, motorcycle operators, and others – may be liable if their actions caused a collision.
- Government entities. If a government entity, such as a city or state, is responsible for a road defect or other hazardous condition that caused your car accident, the government entity may be liable for your damages.
- Product manufacturers. If a defective product, such as a tire or brake, caused your car accident, the manufacturer of the product may be liable for your damages.
To prove liability, you will need to show that the other party owed you a duty of care, that the other party breached that duty, and that the breach of duty caused your car accident.
What is the value of my Cherry Hill car accident case?
The value of your car accident claim will depend on several factors, including:
- Severity of the injuries. The more severe your injuries are, the higher the value of your claim will likely be. This is because more severe injuries typically require more medical care and rehabilitation, and can result in more long-term disability.
- Long-term effects of the injuries. The long-term effects of your injuries will also play a role in determining the value of your claim. If you have permanent disabilities or cognitive impairment because of the accident, your claim will likely be worth more than if you make a full recovery.
- Cost of medical expenses and lost wages. The cost of your medical expenses and lost wages will also be considered when determining the value of your claim. If you have incurred significant medical expenses or lost a lot of wages because of the accident, your claim will likely be worth more.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering is a non-economic loss, but it is still a valid part of a car accident lawsuit. The amount of pain and suffering you and your family have experienced will be considered when determining the value of your claim.
Every client and every claim is different, so the value of your claim will depend on the specifics of your case. Talk to our Cherry Hill attorneys in a free consultation to find out the amount of compensation to which you may be entitled.
Do you have a Cherry Hill car accident attorney near me?
Ferrara & Gable maintains an office at 601 Longwood Avenue in Cherry Hill, NJ. Parking is available, and a bus stop is right up the block on Rt. 38. We can schedule a phone or video consultation if you are too injured or ill to travel.
Experienced Cherry Hill car accident attorneys representing South Jersey clients
If you've been injured in a car accident, you don't have to navigate the complex legal process and insurance claims on your own. The dedicated Cherry Hill car accident lawyers at Ferrara & Gable are here to provide the guidance, support, and legal advocacy you need to secure the compensation you deserve. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that car accidents can take on victims and their families. Contact us today for a confidential consultation, and let us fight for your rights and well-being. To schedule a meeting with a skilled car accident lawyer, please call our Cherry Hill offices or contact us today. Proudly serving Camden County, Burlington County & all of South Jersey.
- These are the Most Common Car Accident Scenarios
- Five Tips for Finding a Great New Jersey Accident Lawyer
- How New Jersey PIP Insurance Works
- New Jersey Accident Laws That Protect You
- Comparative Negligence in New Jersey: What Residents Should Know
- Rental Car Accidents in New Jersey: What Residents Should Know
- Five Tips for Finding the Best Accident Lawyer in New Jersey