Free Case Evaluation
Cherry Hill Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Cherry Hill bicycle accident attorneys holding drivers accountable for accidents in South Jersey
At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill bicycle accident our attorneys have more than 50 years of experience fighting for personal injury victims. We’re respected by former clients, insurance companies, and other attorneys for our impressive record of strong settlements and jury verdicts. We’re skilled at showing how your crash occurred and why a driver of a passenger car or another type of motorized vehicle is responsible for your injuries or the tragic death of a loved one. We fight for all the compensation you deserve for your personal and financial damages.
Free Case Evaluation
How can we help?
- How dangerous is riding a bicycle in Cherry Hill?
- How do drivers cause bicycle accidents in Cherry Hill?
- What injuries do bicycle accident victims suffer?
- Who is responsible for bicycle accidents in Cherry Hill?
- What New Jersey laws regulate bicycle riding?
- What is the value of my New Jersey bicycle accident claim?
- How soon do I need to file a bicycle accident claim?
- Do you have a Cherry Hill bicycle accident lawyer near me?
How dangerous is riding a bicycle in Cherry Hill?
A bicycle is no match for a car or a larger vehicle. When a car strikes a bicycle, the rider will suffer two impacts – the first with the car and the second with the hard asphalt. Many riders suffer catastrophic injuries. Many bicycle accidents are deadly. While helmets can help protect riders from some injuries, the only way to avoid injuries is for drivers to avoid the collision in the first place.
According to the National Safety Council, there were 1,260 preventable bicycle fatalities in 2020 and 325,173 preventable injuries in 2020. New Jersey Spotlight News reported that as of December 17, 2021, 22 bicycle riders died in traffic accidents in New Jersey – the highest number since 1989.
What injuries do bicycle accident victims suffer?
Bicycle accidents often cause catastrophic, permanent, or serious injuries. Many bicycle accidents are fatal. Our personal injury lawyers work with your doctors to under the full scope and severity of your injuries, the medical care you’ll need, the cost of the care, and every way your injuries prevent you from functioning or enjoying your life.
We handle all types of injuries, including:
- Traumatic amputation/loss of limb
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries and head trauma
- Fractures/broken bones
- Lung, kidney, and other types of organ damage
- Nerve, tendon, muscle, ligament, and tissue damage
- Neck, back, and shoulder pain
- Road rash
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Dental injuries
- Other severe injuries
Who is responsible for bicycle accidents in Cherry Hill?
The person primarily responsible for your bicycle accident, or a bicycle accident that took the life of a loved one, is the driver of the car or truck that caused the accident.
In some cases, other defendants may also be responsible. These defendants include:
- Employers, such as when a delivery driver causes a bicycle accident
- The owners of the car if different than the driver, such as when parents give their child permission to use their vehicle
- The manufacturers of defective bicycle parts
- The New Jersey Department of Transportation or another state agency/entity that had responsibility for the design of maintenance of the road
We’ll explain if, when, and how a bicycle rider can use a UM/UIM policy if the driver who caused the accident is a hit-and-run driver or who doesn’t have enough insurance to pay for your personal injury or wrongful death damages.
What is the value of my New Jersey bicycle accident claim?
At Ferrara & Gable, we advise clients that there are no do-overs. Once you settle a claim, you can’t renegotiate. For this reason, we work to maximize your recovery and address any future health, work, or pain and suffering issues that may arise during your lifetime.
Our Cherry Hill bicycle accident lawyers demand compensation for all your current and future:
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages, income, and work benefits
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of function and quality of life
We file a wrongful death action if a loved one dies in a bicycle accident.
How soon do I need to file a bicycle accident claim?
Generally, the statute of limitations for bicycle accidents in New Jersey is two years from the date of the accident.
We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible so we can answer your questions, investigate how the accident happened, and review your medical needs.
Do you have a Cherry Hill bicycle accident lawyer near me?
Ferrara & Gable meets bicycle accident victims and families at our office located at 601 Longwood Avenue in Cherry Hill, NJ. There’s parking nearby. You can reach us by the Rt. 38 bus. We’ll also discuss your claim by phone or via a video consultation.
Take a deep breath. We’ve helped thousands of clients like you obtain just recoveries. We’ll guide you through each step of the claims process.
Get help now. Contact our respected South Jersey bicycle accident lawyers today
Most bicycle accident injuries are life-changing. Some are deadly. At Ferrara & Gable, our Cherry Hill bicycle accident lawyers have the experience, tenacity, aggressiveness, and resources to help you hold drivers accountable and obtain the compensation you deserve. If you were injured or a loved one tragically died in a bicycle accident, call us or contact us today to schedule a free consultation.